WARNING: Combinator needs at least Orchard 1.7!
WARNING: this module is dependent on other modules. Please read the documentation on the project homepage!
- Combines and minifies css files
- If local and remote resources are mixed (like a local js files with one from a CDN) preserves their original order
- Preserves conditional resources and minifies (if multiple with the same condition are after each other, also combines) them
- Can combine remote (CDN) resources
- Can embed images into stylesheets as data urls
- Experimental image sprite generation support
- Resource sets can be defined for better client-side caching: you can create sets of resources that are combined separately (e.g. all jQuery scripts can be in their individual file)
- Busts browser cache when resources are updated
- Ability to set custom resource domain
- Exposing resource processing events
- LESS and SASS preprocessors, contribution of Onestop Internet, Inc.
- Command line command for emptying cache
- Info comment in bundled resources about which resources were combined
- Tuned to be fast
- With custom IStorageProvider can work in cloud hosting too (if there is no write access to the Media folder anyway)
- Import/export settings
- Administration page: * Adjust combination exclusion filter * Enable/disable combination of CDN resources * Set up resource domain * Enable/disable minification and adjust exclusion filter * Enable/disable image embedding and adjust exclusion filter * Enable/disable image sprite generation * Define resource sets * Enable/disable for admin site ** Empty cache
For documentation and version history see the project homepage linked from below.